There are times on every farm when you are in the field harvesting and you realize that this will be the last picking for the planting being harvested. All good things must come to an end! When this happens you can easily change the final harvest date scheduled for that planting's harvest period in your AgSquared mobile.
To designate a harvest activity as the final harvest for a planting you need to:
1. Create a harvest activity
2. Assign a single planting to that activity
3. Mark that harvest activity complete
This is how the steps work in AgSquared Mobile:
1. In your Mobile Calendar create a Harvest activity
2. Assign a Planting to your Harvest activity
3. Mark the Harvest activity complete by clicking the toggle at the top of the screen
4. Make the Harvest the Final Harvest by clicking the Final Harvest toggle
5. Click Save
Once you have completed the steps above the final expected harvest date for your planting will now be the date of your final harvest activity. You can view that updated final expected harvest date in your planting overview as well as in Calendar where you can see the final harvest marker.
Related Article Links:
- To learn more about creating plantings click this link
- To learn more about harvest markers click this link
- To learn more about harvest activities and harvest entries/lots click this link